Thermodens completes the Thermics condensing premixed range: perfect for under-floor systems and for radiant systems with mixing units. Thermodens is the compact condensing boiler that guarantees high efficiency, low consumption and respect for the environment.
Available to produce domestic hot water and heating and in power ranges of 25 and 30 kW.
- Primary condensing exchanger in stainless steel with aluminium coating to offer maximum resistance to corrosion
- Burner with total premixing, manufactured in stainless steel (NOx class 6)
- Modulation 1:5 Natural Gas and LPG
- DHW exchanger with stainless steel plates
- 8-litre expansion vessel
- High efficiency pump with low energy consumption
- Integration with Thermics solar system by means of solar kit
- Analogical pressure reading
- Set up for remote control and external probe
Brass compact hydraulic group. Inlet unit with motorised valve, integrated bypass and filing valve of the system.
ERP circulator with manual pump release in the return group.
- Winter/Summer/Off selector
- Heating temperature regulator
- DHW temperature regulator
- Digital pressure reading (reads on pressure gauge of the boiler)
- Screen display of DHW and heating temperature
- Display of fault diagnostics, lockout conditions and fault log
The display works according to the following modes:
- available information referred to the operating status and failure data
- OFF PROGRAMMING
Programmable parameters for generator / installation and user SET
- INSTALLER PROGRAMMING
- SERVICE PROGRAMMING
Parameters for authorized service centres.
Thermodens range offers 2 remote controls of Class V, in a Basic and Top version with weekly timer thermostat control up to 4 programmable periods with independent temperatures, in addition to the remote of all the information of the boiler display.